Now students can see upcoming course availability and reserve a spot instantly!Read More
All of us here at Evolution Lash Studio and Spa love Mother’s Day! It gives you the chance to get creative and show how much you appreciate Mom with personalized, thoughtful gifts. Although, coming up with great gift ideas can often be challenging, we came up with this useful guide to help you create the most unique gift this Mother’s Day!
This gift idea gives you the power to be creative and thoughtful while giving yourself a gift as well! Decorate a mason jar with flowers and other items along with a cute note to mom to leave in a safe place that is easily accessible to both of you. Both of you can put loose change and extra money inside to create a small savings. When the jar fills up, buy something or plan a trip- something you can do together. Maybe a Deep Cleansing facial at Evolution Lash Studio and Spa to get your skin ready for summer!
Create a bucket list of things you want to eventually do together. You can design a board where you post each bucket list item and you can keep adding additional notes as you come up with more. You can plan to accomplish at least one of these goals each month! It can be the perfect opportunity for you to spend time together as well as conquer personal goals.
A memory jar is a jar in which you write down memories and keep them in a jar. In a year, you read the notes in the jar to reflect on the memories of the past year. For example, getting ice cream with mom on the boardwalk during the hottest day of the summer and it falling on the floor. Small memories like that will be the ones you will remember most, and it’s something you and mom can do together.
Of course, a spa day at Evolution Lash Studio will be relaxing and will give mom some time for herself. Stop in anytime to get mom a gift card, or book her a surprise appointment! What mom wouldn’t want some time away?
We hope these sparked some ideas for your Mother’s Day gift!
With the holidays around the corner and the colder weather setting in, our skin needs extra TLC more than ever! What better way to look after your skin than with a Hydrating Facial at Evolution Lash Studio & Spa? Hydrating Facial, also known as the HydraFacial, is the answer for all skin types infused with pure, nurturing moisture which makes this the perfect gift to treat yourself or someone special.
Skin care specialists recommend having a professional facial every three weeks. This is because your skin moves through the full life cycle of skin cell growth and exfoliation within a 3 week time period. Think of facials as our skin’s way of working out, without the sweat!
I’m so excited to declare Evolution Lash Studio & Spa HydraFacial the IT facial of the season because the results last! Yes, that’s right – one treatment results will have you glowing, even days later! I especially love how smooth your makeup applies and sets to your skin once receiving this facial! Everyone will be asking you what you're wearing! You can tell them that your foundation is your own flawless skin!
Evolution Lash Studio & Spa offers an amazing procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously. There is no discomfort or downtime and the treatment is non-invasive, and non-irritating. So ladies, no need to clear your schedule or have to miss out on any holiday get-togethers this season! HydraFacial will leave you feeling fresh and beautiful, along with hydrated skin and a long-lasting healthy glow you can’t wait to show off!
In addition to the immediate benefits of the HydraFacial, the long term effects for your skin is what makes this the IT facial of the season!
-Nourishment of dull, lifeless, and rough skin
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
-Removes Blackheads, especially from hard to reach areas
-Removes Dry Skin Cells allowing the rich face treatment oils and long-lasting, replenishing products to deliver hydration deep into the skin
-Allows makeup to look smoother and set better when applied
-Healthy Skin Glow
1. After your appointment, it is extremely important to avoid getting your eyelashes wet for 24 hours. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure. This means you should avoid spray tanning , swimming & working out during that period.
2. Do not use waterproof mascara on your eyelashes. A water soluble mascara or one designed specifically for eyelash extensions is fine to use, although you'll probably find that you no longer require mascara.
3. Clean your eyelashes everyday with water and Lash Shampoo to remove daily oil, protein & makeup residue.
4. Do not use oil based products around your eyes as this will compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your lashes.
5. Do not rub your eyes, instead you should get used to patting your eyes gently which is in fact much better for the eyelashes and the sensitive skin around the eyes.
6. Brush your eyelashes daily to keep them looking gorgeous & untangled.
7. Enjoy your beauty sleep but sleep on your back to avoid crushing those pretty lashes.
8. Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions.
9. Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelashes.
10. Book your next eyelash fill at 2- a maximum of 3 week intervals in order to maintain your optimum eyelash effect. Arrive with no makeup so we can have more Lash time hehe...