1. After your appointment, it is extremely important to avoid getting your eyelashes wet for 24 hours. This will give the glue an appropriate amount of time to cure. This means you should avoid spray tanning , swimming & working out during that period.
2. Do not use waterproof mascara on your eyelashes. A water soluble mascara or one designed specifically for eyelash extensions is fine to use, although you'll probably find that you no longer require mascara.
3. Clean your eyelashes everyday with water and Lash Shampoo to remove daily oil, protein & makeup residue.
4. Do not use oil based products around your eyes as this will compromise the bonding agent used to adhere your lashes.
5. Do not rub your eyes, instead you should get used to patting your eyes gently which is in fact much better for the eyelashes and the sensitive skin around the eyes.
6. Brush your eyelashes daily to keep them looking gorgeous & untangled.
7. Enjoy your beauty sleep but sleep on your back to avoid crushing those pretty lashes.
8. Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions.
9. Do not use eyelash curlers on your eyelashes.
10. Book your next eyelash fill at 2- a maximum of 3 week intervals in order to maintain your optimum eyelash effect. Arrive with no makeup so we can have more Lash time hehe...